My Family and Friends

Hello I m telling you the story about My Family and The Friends. Hope you enjoy this Blog

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Not intended for my children or Grandchildren to read

I have been listening to oldies lately. There is nothing like going back and remembering all the wonder music I great up listening. It just all seems to remind me of my EX lol
For example. If you can't be with the one you love, the one you're with. lol Don't think he ever loved anyone but himself and he took the song to mean love the one standing in front of you at the moment, regardless if it's in your office (just lock the door) or on a fishing bank. lol He knew I wasn't going out to check up on him fishing. I was a believer, I couldn't leave him if I tried. lol Yeah, and like a Rubber Ball he'ld come bouncing back to me at bedtime. The best one that fits him is not and oldies though it's Country. That's my story and I'm stucking to it. ROFLMAO If you knew the jerk you would all be rolling and laughing at that one too. Even when I caught the man with women. I was wrong. That was his story and he was sticking to it. lol gotta see the video... Don't ya just love music.
I don't think my boys read my blog, but if they should I said in the title not intended for you, and I know you're laughing cause you know it's true too. lol

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home