My Family and Friends

Hello I m telling you the story about My Family and The Friends. Hope you enjoy this Blog

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thanks to Everyone for a Great New Years Party

Mary and Bucky hosted a great New Year's Party. The kids had so much fun. Sandy and Robert were so patient to play UNO with the little kids too. I thought that was sweet. Thanks Robert & Sandy, and for the CDs also Sandy.
I really enjoyed visiting with Lillian and Monroe too. However Monroe and Bucky were watching football most of the time. lol Not me cause the PANTHERS weren't playing. I just watched a few minutes here and there.
I really enjoyed my time at Bucky and Mary's house. So did the girls they never want to miss school, but they were begging to stay another day. smile They really are Uncle Bucky and Aunt Mary's girls. I had so much fun with Justin and Tori and Ryan. I have the best grandkids in the world. smile .. I know you think you do too Vicki so aren't we lucky grandmas. Wouldn't change a thing about any of them. Might like to deaf sometimes when they are all together. lol
It was sad for me as well, learning of Shirley Carver's death or Papaw as I knew him. He was always good to me. Last time a saw him a couple of years ago he told me to come and visit him, it was his house and he didn't care what anyone else thought. I wish I would have. I was always afraid of the conflict I might run into. Shirley and Beulah Carver were wonderful people and the fall of that family was the death of Beulah. I am sure that happens in most families when the mother dies. A mother bonds a famiy together. Thank goodness for our younger generation of young men. They are more intelligent and loving husband and fathers. My sons are good husbands and fathers.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said…

    Ha ha.. Like Brittany's New Year Resolution is to be deaf! I guess that's your resolution to be deaf when all of your grandchildren get together and enjoy the loudness of their voices when you don't hear it! LOL!! I really enjoyed every minute we had with you and the girls.. Thank you for coming up here!

    Love you bunches!! Mary

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger dorislea51 said…

    Smile, Yes I love everyone of my grandkids but they can get loud. lol Deafness looks good then or even when my neighbors get loud, I could go on and on. There a definitely benefits from it. lol
    Love you so much

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Vicki said…

    We are lucky grandmas. Isn't it great?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home