My Family and Friends

Hello I m telling you the story about My Family and The Friends. Hope you enjoy this Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I pray everyone is well. We have had the flu in my house. Brittany has recovered very fast with the new medication for flu. I believe it is called Tamaflu. Rebecca has taken it to prevent her from getting sick and so far she is fine.
I am really getting homesick for my TN Children. I can't wait to go see them. I talked to Ryan the other night and he has to be the smartest and cutest child that ever lived. No I am not Bias LOL It's all I can do to keep from driving over there now. LOL I will wait I know they already have their plans made. I will wait until after Christmas.
The weather has really been warm here. I would love to have a white Christmas. That would be so cool. It has been so long since I had a white Christmas I really can't remember. Maybe I should go visit Uncle Jr. In Alaska. Smile. Afraid that is a little too cold.
My wrapping and buying gifts is all complete. I am going over tomorrow and spend the day with Mom and help her wrap her gifts.
I never hear from Jonathan anymore. I will contact him during the holidays. It hurts to have a grandchild that you have trouble being able to visit. Oh well one day at a time, or in my case one minute at a time.
Well I guess this isn't a normal post but I am not the blog Queen. I am still a work in process for everything. God isn't finished with me yet. Smile

7 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said…

    Hey Mom!

    You are MORE than welcome to come and join us for Christmas feast we are having on 24th! It would be wonderful if you get to celebrate Christmas with us!

    Yes, It's very hard and very sad that we don't get to hear from Jonathan or see him.. Hopefully we will be able to have him coming around when he's driving..

    We are having warm weather too here in TN.. It would be nice to have White Christmas! let's go to Gatlinburg and have fake snow as our white Christmas :) LOL!

    Love ya!, M-

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Doris...

    You are more than welcome to come spend christmas in TN.. the dinner is going to be at my house and we have plenty of room for 1 more to join us!!!!

    You can see what the kids are getting when they open it.. I can gurantee you that you'll love the faces of theirs when they open some particular gifts ;)

    I hope you will consider coming and spending christmas with us all here in TN.. just remember that you are always welcome over to my house to have dinner with us all!!!

    Sandy & Robert

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger dorislea51 said…

    Sandy & Rober,
    Thanks so much for the invitaion it means so much to me. I get pay a couple days after Christmas so with the high price of gas I will have to wait until then come to TN.
    Your invitation is greatly appreciated. Love Doris

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger dorislea51 said…

    Mary,
    Thanks sweetie, I was not hinkting for an invitation. I had thought about going home with you and Bucky if you came over. I understand your fear of coming into such a small town that is full of the flu everywhere you turn. Anyway I can't afford to come until after Christmas. If it is ok when I get paid on Wed after Christmas I will bring the girls and come and visit. Just wish I lived closer. Can't wait for Bucky to visit and fix my video phone.
    I apologize for how I realize now that that message sounded, saying you had your plans. I seriously did not mean I was being slighted. I love your side of the family very much. I like to think of us as one big Happy family. Sandy was so sweet to invite me come to dinner.
    Love to all Mom

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said…

    Hey Mom,

    This isn't because you said "they have plans" It is because we WANT to spend Christmas with you too. It has been so long since we celebrate Christmas together..

    We are disappointed the areas decided to have flu spread everywhere (I know they can't help it but I wanted to be smartaleck :)_) But I am looking for you guys to come up here after Christmas so you guys can spend new year with us?? There is a New year party in work at our house on Dec 31st so lets celebrate that?? :)

    Love ya, Mary

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Vicki said…

    Hey Doris! I'm not family (although I feel like I am related to Bucky, Mary, and Sandy all 3), but you can come to my house. I have an extra bed. Or you can sleep in my new bed with me and Doug. It's really big! ;) Not being kinky, just stupid (as usual). Hope to see you New Year's.

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger dorislea51 said…

    Sorry, I was late reading this Vicki. lol Can't believe I missed a chance to sleep with you and Doug. lol Maybe next time. smile

     

Post a Comment

<< Home