My Family and Friends

Hello I m telling you the story about My Family and The Friends. Hope you enjoy this Blog

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.
I am so thankful to be able to say thank you to my family and friends. There is so much to be thankful for:
God the Father/Jesus who died for us/The Holy Spirit he left to dwell within us.
My family and friends.
To live in a free country
To live in a country that is so advanced in technology and wealth. People who have the least amount of money have more than some people in other countries. (Money doesn't make you rich)
Health of my family (not counting the virus going around here now) we are all generally healthy. I am thankful my parents are so healthy at their age. I can't image not having them in my life. I have really been blessed.
I am thankful for my children. I know their career are about to explode.
I am thankful for the women they chose as their wives they are perfect wives for them. They are very good to me. They are more thoughtful and than my sons. I know the girls send the cards and emails. I understand, I just want the girls to know, I know and I appreciate them. I am thankful for my grandchildren. They are each unique in their own way. Only a grandmother or grandfather could understand. Smile.
I am thankful for my siblings who I know are only a phone call away and always there to listen.
I am thankful to have met so many wonderful people in my life.
I am thankful for everything in my life, the clean water, food, clothes,
a roof over my head, the freedom of speech, religion.
God Bless each of you and have a safe and blessed holiday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said…

    Thank you for being in our lives! :) yes we do have a lot of things to be thankful for..

    We love you! :)

    The Carver's

     

Post a Comment

<< Home