My Family and Friends

Hello I m telling you the story about My Family and The Friends. Hope you enjoy this Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Weekend with the Boys.

My granddaughter Victoria (Tori) was n a Volleyball Tournment this weekend at Stanton VA.
They won one out of three games. Tori is only 13 and on the Varsity Volleyball Team. She was nominated for the All Stars but didn't make it. That's ok it was an honor to be nominated and an honor to be on the team since she is only in 8th grade. Congratulations kid we are proud of you.
So Mary and Bucky went up there and I stayed at their house with Ryan and Justin. Of course Justin was working a lot so I drove him back and forth to work. Just think this time next year he can drive me around. smile. I spent very little time with Justin. What time I did he was sweet. Justin has a new girlfriend she is cute and seems sweet. I hope he keep changing girls this fast and nothing gets too serious for another 10-15 years ha ha
Ryan and I were together all the time we had a blast. We played board games and went to the Park. Went out to Walmart. He watched TV and played games on the computer, and fought with his Hulk (stuffed toy). We also made a cake on Friday and after I noticed Ryan was only eating the frosting, I sat it out on the table Sunday and let him finish the frosting. It was a wonderful weekend of spoiling the grandkid. smile He was really good. He just has the same habit that all the rest have except Tori has. He wants to talk instead of going to sleep and if it means shaking me and saying, "Grandma are you awake" and of course I responded with yes, then he says ok what did I just say. ha. I think they have all done that to me but Tori and Jonathan. Never got the chance with Jonathan and when Tori is ready for bed she wants to go to sleep.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said…

    Mom,

    Thanks for being able to come and stay with the boys and giving us the chance to go and watch Tori play. We really appericate that very much!

    Glad you get to enjoy those moments with Ryan.. :)

    Love you, M-

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger dorislea51 said…

    My Pleasure

     

Post a Comment

<< Home